Nominations are now closed
The Business Insider Scottish Accountancy & Financial Technology Awards annually recognise the work undertaken by accountants that play a vital role in ensuring the effectiveness of both private and public sector organisations.
The awards dinner, which is now in its 12th year, attracts over 250 guests, made up of finalists, judges, sponsors, accountants, finance workers and businesspeople.
The prestigious ceremony not only offers numerous networking opportunities throughout but guests also enjoy a three course meal and entertainment which will be announced shortly.
Categories up for consideration are as follows:
- Large accountancy firm of the year
- Small accountancy firm of the year
- Finance director of the year
- Emerging finance director of the year
- Young accountant of the year
- Tax team of the year
- Accountant of the year
- Innovation in Accountancy
- Emerging FinTech Company of the Year
- Exporting FinTech Company of the Year
Winners of each category will be announced at an awards ceremony at the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow on June 20th 2019.
To read the 2018 event review please click here.