The Business Insider Scottish Accountancy and Finance Awards recognise the work undertaken by accountants that play a vital role in ensuring the effectiveness of both private and public sector organisations.
Categories up for consideration are as follows:
- Accountant of the year
- Large accountancy firm of the year
- Small accountancy firm of the year
- Finance director of the year
- Emerging finance director of the year
- Public sector finance team of the year
- Young accountant of the year
- Restructuring team of the year
- Tax team of the year
- Corporate finance team of the year
Winners will be announced at a ceremony at the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow on June 14th 2018.
To read the 2017 event review please click here.