The Business Insider Scottish Accountancy & Finance Awards annually recognise the work undertaken by accountants that play a vital role in ensuring the effectiveness of both private and public sector organisations.
The awards dinner, which is now in its 11th year, attracts over 400 guests, made up of finalists, judges, sponsors, accountants, finance workers and businesspeople.
The prestigious ceremony not only offers numerous networking opportunities throughout but guests also enjoy a three course meal and entertainment from Britain’s Got Talent mind reading act DNA.
Categories up for consideration are as follows:
- Large accountancy firm of the year
- Small accountancy firm of the year
- Finance director of the year
- Emerging finance director of the year
- Young accountant of the year
- Tax team of the year
- Corporate finance team of the year
Winners of each category will be announced at an awards ceremony at the Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow on June 14th 2018.
To read the 2017 event review please click here.